Monday, April 6, 2009

Wow, it's been a month since my last blog. I've been so busy lately but never seem to get done the things I want to do. I have alot of unfinished projects around the house that Mike and I have been working on. Ok, well Mike's been working on. I just keep adding things to his "honey do" list. Since I'm on Spring Break right now, I thought I'd do some spring cleaning. It's not going very well.

In the midst of my cleaning I'm taking care of a puppy, Jack. I LOVE puppies. However, I do believe this will be my last puppy. Mike doesn't believe me. They are soooo much trouble and I'm not very good with training. We are in the "crying all night" stage and I hate it. So much for sleeping during spring break. He is really cute though. See....



Don't you think he's a cuty? Kinda reminds me of "Marley" from the movie. Uh-Oh

2 comments:

Leah said...

awww he is soo cute I wish we could have a puppy but to much for me right now and I am terrible with house breaking lol!!!

Linda said...

Hi Kim, your little puppy is so cute! It does look like Marley. (That was a cute movie,...but it made me nervous when the dog got into everything and made so many messes! Ha!)

I noticed that you hadn't been blogging a lot and as I was looking at some of my blog posts I noticed some of your sweet comments, and so I thought I would go to your blog and say hello!

Life is busy isn't it? I think you are a teacher as well as a wife and mama and blogging does take a lot of time to keep up with.

I am retired and have more time, and I find it relaxing. But I know it can also be a burden to someone who doesn't have time.

You had asked me to pray for you and I wanted you to know that I am.

I think that you follow my blog and also my daughter Lynnette's....and maybe her daughter Abigail? Anyway,...my daughter Lisa is starting to blog too, so I guess it is turning into a family thing! (smile)

I have found so many lovely Christian ladies in blogworld, and they encourage me. I hope I can be an encouragement to others also.

Have a good day!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits