Friday, November 21, 2008

Syd played tonight in Charlotte and boy oh boy was it ever cold. Mike and I enjoyed our trip together. There just doesn't seem to be any time to ourselves anymore and it was soooo nice to just spend time together. This was the 2nd game in the playoffs and Syd's team lost 34-13. It really wasn't that bad of a game. At half time the score was 14-13 but in the 3rd quarter the defense ended up being on the field for so long that they just got wore out and couldn't hold on. The boys played really good football and should be proud of their season.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Layne and Syd are coming in the morning and will be spending the weekend here. I miss them alot. Its sad for your children to grow up so remember that while they are young. I so hate for Payton to get older. He's my baby but he too will be grown before a know it.

We are planning on going to Hollywild tomorrow night. Its the first night being open for the Christmas season. We go there every year but this year will be even more fun with Layne with us. Then on Sunday we are going to Waynesville to have Thanksgiving Dinner with my family and to spend some time with my mother at the Nursing Home. We have a really full weekend planned but it should be fun.

0 comments: