Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I got out of bed this morning and had a few minutes with my coffee and thoughts before Payton got up. He's my early riser. I was able to reflect on how much I have to be thankful for. I'm so thankful for my husband. That he is a Christian and he loves me. I'm thankful for my children, my family and friends. I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful that I was able to get up this morning and start planning for my family to come. This has been a tough year financially for alot of people, myself included, and when I start having my pity party I can always find someone having a harder time than myself. This Thanksgiving, I pray that everyone stops and give thanks for all that you have and for all the things to come that God will Bless you for today and in the coming year.

1 comments:

Leah said...

amen so true! hope you guys have fun getting ready for Christmas, I don't know if you still do coupons but Kmart is doing double coupons up to $2.00 this week!