Monday, December 1, 2008

Blessings

I love to read blogs and today as I was reading and lurking I found the most awesome blog and I wanted to share. You may have heard of this lady, Lynnette Kraft, then again, maybe you haven't but her story is amazing. She has suffered great losses but her unwaivering faith in God has led her to where she is today. She has so much understanding as to why her life has turned out the way it has and I just had to pass this along. Her teenage daughter also writes a blog and she is a pretty amazing teen. Her name is Abigail, you might want to check her out too. I will be following these ladies for sure. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I read her blog yesterday for the first time too! I was crying all the way through.

Thank you for linking to my blog. I really appreciate the clicks. Let me know if there is a way I can improve my blog. Sometimes I feel like I am in such a rut!

Jessica-Bargain Banana