Sunday, December 28, 2008

Layne, Christina and Payton

We spent a fun day with Layne and Christina yesterday. Layne is my oldest and he and Christina will bet getting married next October. I'm so happy for Layne and so proud of him and for what he has been able to accomplish. Christina is a beautiful girl and I am praying for their happiness and for God to be the center of their marriage and their lives. I'm very excited to be getting a daughter and pray that I will be a good mother in law and hope we can become good friends. Payton was really excited to see his older brother and could not stop talking. He doesn't see Layne that often and is just dieing to spend the night with him for some reason. I think Payton thinks he and Layne can play video games all night which would be just fine with him.
Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


0 comments: