Monday, January 19, 2009

I am always looking for a great deal and where I can get the most out of my coupons. I stumbled across these deals at Bi-Lo yesterday and wanted to share. I got 12 bottles or cans of Suave products and used my Buy 3 Suave products and get $2 off coupons. These bottles of shampoo and conditioner were .74 each, hairspray was $1.30 each and the childrens shampoo was $1.21 each. After using 4 of my coupons this averaged out to be around .30 per can or bottle. The ACT Mouthwash is reg. $5.99 and it was on sale for $3.99, the Tylenol is reg. $6 and was also on sale for $3.99. I used a $2 off coupon for each of these items making them only $2 each which made these a great deal too. The Tums were $1.49 each and I had $1 off coupons making these only .49 each and last was the Pepcid. It is reg. $5.29 on clearance for $2.64 and I had $1 off coupon so I paid $1.64. The grand total for these products were close to $30 and I paid OOP $11.11. I think thats pretty good. Some other deals I found but not pictured were the Green Giant Frozen Veggies. They are on sale BOGO and after using the .50 off each this makes this product free. I also had $1.50 off coupons for Coffee Mate coffee creamer. They were on sale for $1.99 and I paid .50 cents. Woo Hoo!!! I love finding these deals. It's funny what little things can excite me. If you've found any good deals lately, please post them and let me know.

0 comments: